How to use repository?

From: Brit Willoughby <bwilloughby_at_lucent.com>
Date: 1997/06/23

[Quoted]         We just got Dev200, and I am trying to learn how to use it. I went into sqlplus and created a small table. I then went into Forms 4.5 and created a block to access it. I can run the form just fine.

[Quoted]         Next I put the form and the table into the Repository. So far, [Quoted] [Quoted] so good. Now, I'll be dipped if I can figure out how to get Dev2000 to take that form & table and dump out a executable file on my PC so I can run it.

[Quoted]         Where do you tell Dev2000 what to do with the objects you stuck in the repository, and how to do it? The book I have and the online docs aren't exactly clear. They seem to be assuming that your creating your tables and relationships within Dev2000. What do yo do if the tables and relatioships already exist? Where do you start?

[Quoted]         Thanks... Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message