Re: Sql*Loader

From: Michael Serbanescu <mserban_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/06/23

Try this:

"decode(:SIGN,+1,:REVENUE,-1,-:REVENUE)"

The string above *must* be the last element in the descriptor of the REVENUE field in your SQL*Loader control file. It *must* be entered as above, enclosed in double quotes and the two fields, SIGN and REVENUE, *must* each be preceded by the colon(:). I am not so sure if the minus(-) sign is before or after the :. You have to experiment or use 0(zero)-:REVENUE.

Hope this helps.