Trunc(date)

From: Tong Siew Pui <sptong_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/06/20

In developer 2000 , Form 4.5 :-
[Quoted] If I want to truncate a date field to store only the date but w/o the time (actually all truncated to 12:00), I would need to use a trigger /procedure and call the function trunc(date) to truncate the date since Format Mask does not allow you to put a function.

Is there anyway that I could do a setting for once, so that all date fields will be able to be truncated and store only the date factor so that I could use "=" or "<" to make date comparison and need not worry about the time factor ???

If not, I would need to use trigger for every date field.

Thanks. Received on Fri Jun 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message