Re: HELP!! Unable to parse query...

From: Mal Heseltine <mth_at_qld.mim.com.au>
Date: 1997/06/20

I've had similar problems with Unable to parse query.

We pass lexical parameters to our reports.

With Reports 2.5, we had to replace every occurrence of a single quote with two quotes in the parameters.

If all else fails, start pulling your report to bits trying to isolate the offending code.

Regards
Mal.