Pro C Not working?

From: zhang, sean <zhang_at_visi.net>
Date: 1997/06/19

[Quoted] We are running Oracle 7.3.2 in Sun Solaries 2.5, when we try to run Pro C examples ( Using C compiler from Sunsoft) shipped with Oracle, as the way explained in the Pro C manual ,  in dir $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc [Quoted]   # make -f proc.mk sample1

 The program did go through precomp and linking, but when we run  the executable, we always got a core dump, have anybody encountered  a similar problem? Any suggestions and advices will be highly  appreciated.

  Sean Zhang
  <zhang_at_visi.net> Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message