Career Advise From Management Recruiters of Stanhope

From: <kim_at_recruiter.com>
Date: 1997/06/19

Visit our site at http://www.recruiter.com

Our Web site is only one of the many ways we seek to further fulfill our mission to enhance the lifestyles and careers of highly talented technologists and sales executives so they can empower our clients to rise above their competitors. Exclusively servicing computer and high-tech industry vendors since 1980, we operate nationally in the 13 largest metropolitan areas, focusing in sales/support/marketing and project management. Our clients include venture based start-ups, midsize, and established billion dollar companies. We have assisted thousands of candidates in achieving quantum leaps in their professional careers while maintaining their personal objectives. Our director Arthur Young consistently ranks as the most effective recruiter in the computer and high-technology industries.

We look forward to serving you/your company soon!

For further information e-mail Francesco_at_recruiter.com Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message