Re: ODBC driver V1.13.5.0.4 not working with ODBC 3.0

From: Carlos J. Quintero <CVivar_at_cat.es>
Date: 1997/06/19

Hi Marlon

        I have just connected with SQO72_32.DLL version 1.13.0500 to Oracle 7.1.5. I am using ODBC 3.0 and SQL*Net 2.2 and SQL*Net 2.3. Can you post more information (message error, function you are using to make the connection, connection attributes, ...) about your problem ?

        About Oracle drivers, I have tested drivers from Intersolv, Oracle, Visigenic, Openlink and Simba and in my opinion the best is Intersolv's driver. I have not made performance tests (although there are visible differences calling catalog functions for some of them) but the other drivers have some bugs or inconveniences.

--
Carlos J. Quintero Vivar
CAT/CANAL+

Marlon Baldovino <marlon_at_pdh.com> escribió en artículo
<01bc7c1e$4aaf8050$1e00000a_at_mars>...