ODTUG Mail Lists Down (Temporary)

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/06/17

For those of you who are members of the ODTUG mailing lists...

Our mail list service provider, fatcity.com, had a fire yesterday, damaging the machines. We expect to restore service in a few days.

The website (http://www.odtug.com) is not affected, and we will be posting news on the website as we progress with restoration of service.

PLEASE, if anyone has done a recent "who" command to any of the lists, contact either myself or the ODTUG office (910-452-7444, email: odtug_at_wilmington.net). The on-site backups were destroyed, and the offsite backups are over a month old, so we could use more recent data.
 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle Development Tools User Group  Your User Group for CASE, Designer/2000, Developer/2000,  Discoverer & Data Warehousing

 Visit our web site, http://www.odtug.com

 ODTUG
 2840 South College Road, Suite 151
 Wilmington, NC 28412
 Phone: 910-452-7444
 FAX: 910-452-7834
 email: odtug_at_wilmington.net   Received on Tue Jun 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message