Re: Looking for a Database Administration and Maintenance Tools

From: Klaus-Michael HATZINGER <Michael.Hatzinger_at_at.eeurope.ikea.com>
Date: 1997/06/17

Hi Johnny !!

Look at this:

   http://www.delphi.at/page_ge/datscope/datscope.htm

It's a phantastic tool, covering all your needs and is just released as a 32Bit application for
Windows95 and WindowsNT. It covers all the functionality of ORACLE7 V7.1 up to 7.3.2. You can have multiple connections and multiple windows of each object.
The homepage above is in german, but you can see a lot of pictures how it works. The big advantage of this tool is, that it is very dynamic. You can write your own addons with the toolset offert by Go4*Datascope. Here are some highlights

  • Session Manager
  • Lock Manager
  • Top Level Object Navigator
  • Query Charter
  • History Recorder
  • ORACLE Job Queue Manager
  • Outline Explain Plan
  • Program Unit Editor
  • Reorganization/Export Manager (high dynamic)
  • Space defragmentation
  • Spacemap Viewer
  • SQL Query Tool with column alerts and more and more and more.........

If you want to have a TRIAL copy, just send a Mail to:

     sales_at_delphi.at

best reg, Michael Hatzinger

--
Ing. Klaus-Michael HATZINGER