Keyboard

From: Steve Van Hoyweghen <savhw_at_vum.be>
Date: 1997/06/13

[Quoted] We generate forms applications for Windows for Workgroups and Motif on HP/UX.
Some of our users use both platforms and are very confused about the control keys.
These key mappings are 100% different!
You can adapt these keymappings (xxx.res files) with the tool Oracle Terminal but that's a lot of work (I think). In the manuals are also warnings about keymappings that can conflict with other things. Is there someone out there that solved this problem already or do you have good tips?
[Quoted] An universal xxx.res file would be the best sollution.

Please also mail your postings in this newsgroup.

Thanks.

Steve Van Hoyweghen
Communication Technologies N.V.
savhw_at_vum.be Received on Fri Jun 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message