Re: Dev/2000 query

From: Bob Acker <program_at_icanect.net>
Date: 1997/06/13

Attach the LOV to the field you wish to populate by placing its name on the fields property sheet in the Lov seciton. Activate the LOV with a When_Button_Pressed trigger, DO_KEY('list_values');

To set up the lov you need to first create a record group with the appropriate select statement in it, then base an lov on it.

In when defining the lov you need to indicate which columns it populates with the column mapping property for the lov.

Hope this helps.

Bob