Re: HELP!! Unable to parse query...

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/06/12

Michael Rosadino wrote:

> Has anyone run across the error "REP-0496: Unable to parse query" in
> Reports 2.5.5.2.7? ...

We had some similar problems when we upgraded our Developer/2000 to version 1.3 and were going against an Oracle server that was 7.0.15. Reports that had been running fine suddenly indicated that the CONNECT BY PRI0R was not supported against non-Oracle data sources. Attempting to modify the report in the designer gave an 'Unable to parse query' error. We were in the process of upgrading the server to Oracle 7.3, which ultimately fixed the problem.

Don't know if this applies to your situation. Hope it helps.