PL/SQL Debugger?

From: Bryan Dollery <Bryan_at_Bryan.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/11

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I was hoping that some kind person could help me out here.

I am looking for a server side debugger for PL/SQL 2.1.6 and above. An integrated development environment wouldn't go amiss either. These tools have to have a PC interface though, preferably Win 3.1, or Win 95. NT4 is available at a push.

If anyone knows of any, or better still could share any experiences they have of these tools, then I would be eternally grateful. I have spent the last two months developing PL/SQL packages for a large international cataloguing system using vi under AIX. I have had one equipment boost, which was having SQL*Net installed on my PC so that I can at least use a windows based editor, and SQL*PLUS for the development, but this isn't really an improvement.

Thanks for any help.

Bryan

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: Received on Wed Jun 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message