Forms 4.5 questions

From: Jody Lewis <lewisj2_at_wdni.com>
Date: 1997/06/10

[Quoted] I am looking for a way to show selected records using a different attribute. However, I don't want all records in a multi-block to be changed when I change the attribute. More specifically, I am looking for a way to change the appearance of a complete record much like the Current Record Attribute property. The only exception being selected records may not be current records and there may be multiple records that need to be displayed as current records at one point in time.

Please respond via email if possible along with posting on the newsgroup.

Thank you in advance.

Jody Lewis Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message