Attention All Photographers

From: <Photoagent_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/06/10

                            PHOTO PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL

We are an international New York based agency representing professional and amateur photographers in the following areas: Galleries, Business and Organizations, Book Publishers, Paper Products, Consumer Publication, Newspapers & Newsletters Publication, Special Interest Publication, and Trade Publication.
Whether your work portrays conservative, experimental, stylish, or innovative themes, your project proposal should be well thought out before submitting to us.
For first contact, please submit a query letter, and samples of your work. Please include SASE.
Do not send entire portfolio unless we ask for it. If we are not interested, you may not hear from us because of time limitations, so please submit what that does not need to be returned. If we think your work is sellable we will respond as quickly as possible.

Send to:
Photo Phoenix International
33-29 58 Street
Woodside, New York 11377
Tele: Florida Branch-(941) 642-660 Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message