mbaime_at_gte.net

From: Jasmin Brown <jazzbrown_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/06/10

I retrieved your name from the internet and wanted to speak to you about career opportunities within my firm. Below is a brief overview of my company or visit us on the Web, http://www.bdsinc.com

Business Data Services, Inc. (BDS) is a custom client/server applications
development consulting firm based in Glastonbury, CT with regional offices
in the Boston, New York, Chicago, Stamford, Richmond and Washington, DC metropolitan areas. We currently have over 70 full-time consultants engaged
in over 15 projects. Our focused approach, manageable size, and hourly pay
structure allow us to offer extremely lucrative compensation. BDS also offers a complete benefits package.

BDS' STRENGTHS  Strictly new, full-life-cycle, client/server development with minimal support work;
 Impeccable track record for successfully delivering robust applications;
 Flat organizational structure minimizes politics & bureaucracy, maximizes
recognition & rewards;
 Comprehensive training ensures technological versatility;  High earnings potential - average compensation in 1996 exceeded $84K; our
project managers all earned between $130,000 and $180,000.

Ideal candidates possess a passion for programming, strong technical aptitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to travel throughout
the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic or Midwest regions. BDS offers the stability of
a full-time job with the diversity of consulting. We train our developers in
PowerBuilder, C/C++, Java, Forte, UNIX, NT, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, SQL
Server, Red Brick, among other technologies.

My name is Jasmin Brown, the technical recruiter for the NYC office, if BDS sounds like the right opportunity for you, contact me so we can speak in further detail.

(212) 808-3069 phone
(212) 808-3020 fax

email:jbrown_at_bdsinc.com Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message