Stored proc and forms4.5

From: Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_mail.northgrum.com>
Date: 1997/06/06

We call a stored procedure from a forms application using the stored procedure name, and the app compiles fine.
However, when we refer to the stored procedure by a public synonym we create for it, we get a: Error 313 at line 21, column 11
'S_ROLLBACK_TRANSMIT' not declared in this scope

Can anyone help? Ive done all I can think of. Thanks, Mark

Procedure/synonym SQL:

   create procedure rollback_transmit ( act_date date )    as begin

       update s_tc_hdr_tot
       set ht_status_in = ht_p_stat_in
       where trunc(det_active_da)  = trunc(act_date);
       commit;

   end;
   /
   show errors;
   grant execute on rollback_transmit to public;    create public synonym s_rollback_transmit

      for rollback_transmit;

Forms 4.5 trigger:

   s_rollback_transmit(:rollback.emp_detail_da); Received on Fri Jun 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message