CASH GRANTS

From: <kgjkhkjhak_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/06/06

We Have Over 150 Private Foundations In Our Program All Over the United States...

WE ARE A FINANCIAL FINDER & MATCHING SERVICE ..."INTEREST - FREE CASH GRANTS!! - NEVER PAY BACK!!!"... FOUNDATIONS CAN BE A BETTER SOURCE FOR FINANCE, THAN BANKS!

Foundations give away billions of dollars every year to individuals. Most are non-profit organizations dedicated to the betterment of society. A foundation is excempt from income tax because it’s non-profit status. Private foundations have been giving out cash-grants to people for over 100 years. You can check with your attorney or local chamber of commerce.

ARE YOU BEING REJECTED FOR THE MONEY YOU NEED SO BADLY?

Then Why Not Try A Private Foundation? Interest Free Cash Grants From
$500.00 & Up to $50,000.00. No Collateral. No Cosigners, No Security
Deposit, No Mortgages. No Credit Check. No Pay Back.

ANYONE CAN GET AN INTEREST FREE CASH GRANT!

As long as they have a genuine reason for needing money, & as long as the foundation guidelines are met.

Dear Applicant,

This letter tells you HOW YOU CAN GET AN INTEREST-FREE CASH GRANT. Take a few minutes to read it. You’ll be suprised to see how easy it is to get a Cash-Grant, by mail. From time to time, everyone needs to borrow. The problem is that for most people making a loan is a big hassle. Going to banks or finance companies in person takes a lot of time. In most cases, thereis endless paperwork. And Unfortunately, in many cases all that you end up with is a rejection notice.

ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CHECK

People are getting CASH GRANTS BY MAIL, that are Interest -Free & do not have to be paid back, in any way. Getting a Grant by mail is probably a lot easier than you think. In your area, there are usually only a small number of places that will provide you with the money, that you need. On the other hand, there are literally hundreds of private foundations who are anxious to donate money by mail, to people who have genuine reasons for needing the money. While it is not possible for anyone to guarantee that you will receive a CASH GRANT BY MAIL, the fact is that right now, someone just like you is getting your grant.

Chances are that most banks in your area have very stringent loan requirements. On the other hand, most foundations who give GRANTS BY MAIL are much more lenient. Persons who have poor credit, no credit or even those who have gone through bankruptcy are able to get the money that they need BY MAIL sent to them by check payable to them, because foundations are NOT interested in CREDIT RATINGS.

GETTING A GRANT BY MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL

There are no embarrassing interviews. Neither collateral nor cosigners are required. The main requirement is that you have a legitimate need for the money and are willing to use it for whatever reason that the foundation agrees to. Everything is handled by mail.

We are not associated with any of the foundations in our program, therefore all money will go directly to you, payable to you. As a Financial Finder & Matching Service, we know where the money is and which private foundations may be most likely to approver your grant. There are actually hundreds of foundations with money that they are anxious to donate. It is our job to put you in touch with them.

PLEASE REMEMBER: CASH-GRANTS are FREE of any interest, & they DO NOT NEED TO BE PAID BACK!

Foundations give out money for a wide variety of needs as long as it is something LEGAL & this means that you obtain the money to pay off old bills, go on vacation, meet emergency needs or to buy anything that you might need, as long as the foundation agrees to it. Everything is handled by mail.

YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO OBTAIN.

The amount can be as little as $500.00 and up to $50,000.00, possible.  And remember, there is NO CREDIT CHECK.

Interest-Free Cash Grants are ideal for people who have bad credit or bankruptcy. If you had trouble in the past dealing with banks, then these private foundations, are a better source for finances, because they don’t care about bad credit or bankruptcies. (Foundations do not do a credit check on a client..)

As a Financial Finder & Matching Service, we’ll review your service application form and determine which foundations may be most likely to provide you with the money that you need. Keep in mind that we have only reputable foundations in our program. You are protected by the fact that these foundations are regulated by the laws of the United States.

No matter how much you want to obtain, no matter what you want to use the money for-we feel confident that we can help you to get it! With the service we are offering you.

WE GUARANTEE THAT UNLESS WE HELP YOU WITH OUR SERVICE, TO GET THE MONEY THAT YOU NEED, OUR APPLICATION FEE OF $19.95 WILL BE REFUNDED!

Our Application fee is $19.95 for personal & Business Grants. There are absolutely no other fees to pay. All that you will have to do is complete the service application form, below, and mail it with payment with as indicated on the form. We will process your service application within 10-12 days. We will match your FINANCIAL NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS with the most suitable Private Foundations, in our program.

100% FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, OF APPLICATION FEE, AT ANY TIME.

Remember-unless your grant is approved, your application fee of
$19.95 will be refunded in full, promptly. The sooner you apply the
sooner you’re likely to have the money you need! If you have any questions feel free to call (540) 869-3717 Mon. to Fri., 10:00 am to 2:00 pm EST. If phone lines are busy, please try again! Mail the APPLICATION TODAY!

APLLY WITHIN 5 Days & GET 70 MONEY MAKING REPORTS W/ RE-PRINT RIGHTS!

Service Application Form

Please Find:

(circle one)

Money Order         Check          Credit Card

(Circle One: VISA, M/C, AMEX, Discover)

Credit card # ________________________________________

Expiration Date____________________

Signature_________________________________________

Guaranteed Fee $19.95.
I need you to RUSH processing. Please add $10.00

Total $________

______ I have applied within 5 Days. Please Include the

             70 MONEY MAKING REPORTS W/ RE-PRINT RIGHTS! TO EXPEDITE, FAX TO 540-869-7521 We also accept checks by fax! Simply tape your checks on the bottom and fax!! It's that easy!!

(For check payments, tape check to the bottom and fax)

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: McConville Enterprises, LLC

or MAIL TO:

McConville Enterprises, LLC
Creators of...
"Internet Business In A Bundle" (tm)
Rouss Office Building
117 W. Boscawen Street
Suite # 203
Winchester, Virginia 22601
(540) 869-3717
(540) 869-7521 Fax

Checks Take 5 Days to clear at the bank. Please Print Clearly For Our Office Staff

  • Please write very clearly**

Amount Needed $___________.00          Yearly Income $___________.00

E-Mail Address (very important)____________________________

Please match my financial needs & requirements with the most suitable private foundations in your program. I understand that the fee I enclosed will be refunded if I don't receive my grant.

The Entirety of this Material and all Packages are Protected by Copyright Law. Copyright October 1996 By McConville Enterprises, LLC . All Rights Reserved. / pst Received on Fri Jun 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message