Re: Forms 4.5 (saving a .fmb) question

From: Michael Radziej <mir_at_dontspam.germany.eu.net>
Date: 1997/06/06

Dear Jenny,

.fmb files contain the source code and also compiled code. The compiled code is platform independent, it's an intermediary code. Compilation takes place by using the symbols in the database, and that's how information on the database gets into .fmb files.

But (I'm not sure) I also noted that a .fmb file changes when I only did a recompile without changing the database. I may say: This does not make me happy ...

Regards,

Michael Radziej

P.S: When replying, please remove the dontspam part of my mail address.