Any SQL Query Tools Recommended?

From: Michael Joseph <qmick_at_pipeline.com>
Date: 1997/06/05

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have just migrated from ORACLE 7.2 to 7.3 and discovered that ORACLE [Quoted] no longer supports any 16bit tools connecting to ORACLE from a 32bit platform.

This means we need to replace our beloved 'SQL studio' query tool with a 32bit replacement.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a simple query workbench / tool that will return data in the grid format like a spreadsheet..?

We looked at Platinums SQL Station but it is way overpriced and over featured for our needs.

Thanks for your help. Received on Thu Jun 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message