Re: Compatability Matrix: Oracle 7.3.3 an Designer/2000

From: Bo Stern <bo_stern_at_iname.com>
Date: 1997/06/05

Oracle CASE Development is currently busy carrying through the certification process for Designer/2000 1.3.2 against 7.3.3, though I haven't heard about any deadlines yet. *My guess* would be that it should be certified within 1-2 months.

I wouldn't upgrade before Oracle has released the necessary repository patches, if any. If you do it anyway, make frequent backups of the repository to minimize the consequences of possible corruptions.

I haven't tried it, but you might be able to find certification info through Oracle's MetaLink - a web based support service for registered users.

rellison_at_nosc.mil wrote:

> CASE Administrators and DBA's:
>
> I'm considering upgrading my Designer/2000 repository instance from
> 7.3.3. We're currently using D/2K Version 1.3.2.
>
> Is that product certified with 7.3.3? Is there a web page to check
> this out
> on my own?
>
> A lot easier than 415/506-etc. (You know the rest)
>
> Happy administrating.....

MSc. Bo Stern                         Office: Phone +45 44 80 84 12
Systems Engineer/Technical Analyst            Fax   +45 44 80 80 91
Oracle Denmark A/S                            Email bo_stern_at_iname.com
***************** http://home5.inet.tele.dk/bo_stern *****************
      The above statements are my own, and does not necessarily
                   represent those of my employer.