Re: Designer 2000 - Foreign Key

From: Jacek Dobosz <jdob_at_nospam.ping.at>
Date: 1997/06/05

On Tue, 03 Jun 1997 19:06:14 -0500, Andres Estrada <xenco_at_xenco.com> wrote:

>I have a table and I am trying to create a Foreign Key relationship to a
>VIEW. It's possible ?
>What Do I Need to do ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Andres Estrada
>XENCO
>Please send a e-mail
>AndresE_at_xenco.com
>Andresestrada_at_hotmail.com
>xenco_at_xenco.com

You can do it in the des2k repository any way. It will be used by forms generator to validate the integrity rules on the client side. It will couse an error when you execute such DDL satement so don't forget to disable the creation and set validate on client only.

jacek

| if you want to replay, use jdob_at_ping.at |
| or remove nospam from the address       |