Re: Web server / Procedure Problem

From: <r.schipper_at_pi.net>
Date: 1997/06/03

> I am unable to compile procedures that have HTP. or HTF. lines in them.
> Is there something that needs to be loaded on our server so those
> commands are recognized?
>
> We have Oracle 7.3.2.3.0, PL/SQL 2.3.2.3.0 loaded on the server which
> was done several weeks ago. Meanwhile, The Webserver 2.0.1 software was
> loaded to an NT box recently.
>
> Any hints or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
>
> Mark Wolak
> wolakm_at_cc.tacom.army.mil

Mark,

[Quoted] Part of the Oracle WebServer is the Developers Toolkit which contains the htp and htf package. You have to install this toolkit, which can be done by creating a PL/SQL Agent. The user which tries to compile the PL/SQL packages with call to HTP or HTF needs to have grants to these packages.

Ronald Schipper
r.schipper_at_pi.net Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message