Re: Help !! Using Lov for DATE validation

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1997/06/03

On Tue, 03 Jun 1997 09:30:13 GMT, SmithM_at_logica.com (Mark) wrote:

>Hi There.
>
>I have a problem relating to the 'LOV for Validation' text item
>property.
>
>We are using the above property to validate an date entered into a non
>base table (NBT) field with a format mask of DD-MON-RRRR.
Your format mask is invalid. It should be DD-MON-YYYY or DD-MON-RR. The first option will always solve the millenium related problems while the second is solving this problem only potentialy and not in all circumstances. So stick with the first model if you can.

>Cheers
>Mark

Regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
tel: +386 61 178 55 14                  Ministry of Finance
fax: +386 61  21 45 84                  Zupanciceva 3
e-mail: jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si Ljubljana 1000