Help !! Using Lov for DATE validation

From: Mark <SmithM_at_logica.com>
Date: 1997/06/03

[Quoted] Hi There.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a problem relating to the 'LOV for Validation' text item property.

[Quoted] We are using the above property to validate an date entered into a non base table (NBT) field with a format mask of DD-MON-RRRR.

When a valid date is entered in the above field the Lov is automatically displayed when navigating out, indicating that the date entered is invalid. This is obviously incorrect.

During Lov validation, there is one item listed in the Lov (which has one display column) and this item matches the item in the NBT field.

I've attempted to solve the problem by stripping the time portion out of the date in the Lov and the NBT field, but this has not worked. I've also tried removing the format mask, which worked, but creates a problem relating to the millenium!

[Quoted] Any ideas chaps?

Cheers
Mark Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message