Re: Closing forms in Windows95

From: Michael Anderson <manders_at_access.mbnet.mb.ca>
Date: 1997/06/03

[Quoted] On Mon, 02 Jun 1997 13:28:17 GMT, manders_at_access.mbnet.mb.ca (Michael Anderson) wrote:

>Is there a way to close a form using the close button of the MDI child
>window? If there is, could you tell me?

I need to be more clear: Lets say I have a Forms session open. I have two forms open in that single MDI parent window. I want to close one of the forms by pressing the close button in the top-right corner of the form's window or pressing CTRL-F4. That would leave one form open. Right now, to close one of these child windows, We have to press the close button of the parent. Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message