Reports 1.1 and Year 2000

From: Richard J Platt <richard.platt_at_lineone.net>
Date: 1997/06/03

I have recently talked to Oracle Support, and they have told me that Reportwriter 1.1 is not year 2000 compliant, the person I was speaking to could not quantify the statement, and just said that Oracle could you guarantee the results returned by the product.

I have recently converted a legacu system from 1.0 reports, 2.0 forms and v5 RDBMS, to v1.1 reports, v3 forms and
v7 RDBMS, but when checking Y2K compliance got the above great response from Oracle.

Can anybody cast some light !!!

Regards
Richard Platt
richard.platt_at_lineone.net Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message