Re: How to insert the image into database

From: Mikhail Tyulenev <misha_at_park.ru>
Date: 1997/06/03

> This is my question, I have a image file,something.tif, located in
> some directory root/imagedirectory in my UNIX account, how can I insert
> something.tif into my ORACLE table under the field with the LONG RAW
> datatype.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> shin

  1. OCI. You can use ogetpi, osetpi see details in the 'Programmer's Guide to the OCI'. It's more preferable for some server applications (load all files from selected directories into DB).
  2. Delphi. Use Delphi C/S. It's preferable for client (Windows) application. You can select the picture and submit the insertion for example.
  3. Forms 4.5.
Mikhail V. Tyulenev                              phone: +007(095)932 9051
Programmer/Analyst, Garant Park        fax  :     +007(095)932 9150
Internet: misha_at_park.ru
Garant Park : http://www.park.ru/

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Garant Park Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message