Re: sqlplus bug

From: Fernando Pereira <n_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/06/03

If you are using SQLPlus in a windows environment, maybe can you give a try to our free CodSQL Lite for Oracle. It's a Windows95/NT tool for creating/executing SQL statements (and reads/writes .sql files) with color syntax for SQL.
You can execute the statements and review them in a Browser Window (that looks similar to MSAccess).

We have the product (size < 1.4Mb) in our web site (www.cardume.com). You can ask any question at info_at_cardume.com Thanks,