Re: Designer 2000

From: Richard E. Isler <isler_at_sandia.gov>
Date: 1997/06/03

Kathleen Abrahams-Holley wrote:

> I have most of Oracle's tools at work, including Designer 2000. However,
> work from home often and have most of the tools installed on my home
> computer running on Personal Oracle. I am having a hard time installing
> Designer 2000. Does anyone know if Designer 2000 will work on a Personal
>
> Computer? Is there anything else I should be doing after installing the
> Repository? The installation seems to have gone well, but none of the
> tools icons are enabled.
> Thanks for the help,
> Kathy

I just finished an install of Designer 2000 also. Look on page 2-24 of the install manual "Creating a test Application System". I followed the instructions and the icons activated as advertised. Good Luck.

--
Richard E. Isler              |  "Give a man a Twinkie and you feed him
                              |   for a day,
isler_at_sandia.gov              |   teach him to shoplift Twinkies and you