Threads question

From: John Pfersich <jgp_at_itd.ssb.com>
Date: 1997/05/30

[Quoted] I'm trying to use the threading capability in Oracle 7.3.2's Oracle Call Interface but I can't find the library that has the opinit function. I just keep on getting this:

opinit                              new.o

Has anyone had any success doing threads in 7.3.2? I have an open ticket and I submitted a Reader Comment form for the Programmer's Guide to the OCI but haven't gotten an answer yet. I'm hoping for a better response here. Received on Fri May 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message