Re: DELETING IDENTICAL ROWS IN A TABLE

From: Michael Carmack <mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1997/05/30

Shiva K Mantri (CS) (smantri_at_site.gmu.edu) wrote:

: How can I delete rows with identical primary key values using SQL commands
: rather than PL/SQL.

Maybe I'm being dense, but how did you get duplicate primary keys? A primary key constraint implies that a column is both unique and not null.

"Villains, I say to you now:       |   Mike Carmack
 KNOCK OFF ALL THAT EVIL!"         |   Vulcan Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    S P O O N !!!!    - The Tick   |   mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us