Re: Two columns in Combo Box?

From: Wilson Zhang <wzhang_at_kbg.com>
Date: 1997/05/30

First of all, I assume you are using PowerObjects. Now, I hav to ask you why would you use more than two columns? You can only return one value to the combo box.
If you want to give user more info which consists of multiple columns(possibly from different tables), then all you need is concatnate them in your select statement which will be used as the value list for the combo box(translation for the list box or popup list). For instance, select category||'--'||sub_category, category_id from category;

Wilson Zhang

Jen Chien <jenchien_at_seas.gwu.edu> wrote in article <5mhjsf$qgi$2_at_cronkite.seas.gwu.edu>...