Re: D2000 - Forms 4.5 questions ?

From: David Guyon Martin <chenet_at_ttm.thomson.fr>
Date: 1997/05/30

If your are running Forms in UNIX environment, look in

        <oracle home>/guicommon/tk2/admin
or

        <oracle home>/guicommon2/tk2/admin

You will find these resource files:

	Tk2Motif.bw
	Tk2Motif.gray
	Tk2Motif.gs
	Tk2Motif.rgb
	Tk2Motif.rose
	Tk2Motif.steel

the Tk2Motif.rgb is the default file used by Oracle products.

You just have to copy one of these file in your home directory and rename it

        Tk2Motif
and change colors, fonts, sizes of scrollbars, etc.

Changes take effect for all Oracle products (Forms, Book, ...).

After this your on-line help will look much more better!