Re: Designer 2000

From: Wilson Zhang <wzhang_at_kbg.com>
Date: 1997/05/30

After installing the repository, you need to create at least one application system.
I have Designer 2k v1.3.2 installed on my Dell PentiumPro200 NT 4.0 workstation at home and the installation is a snap taking only 20 minutes. It has been running well and is run against a Oracle 7.3 Workgroup server on the same machine.
Hope this helps.

Wilson

Kathleen Abrahams-Holley <holley_at_radix.net> wrote in article <3389E6C6.E3CA54B2_at_radix.net>...