Functional Hierarchy question

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_gte.net>
Date: 1997/05/29

I've just started using Designer 2000 and needed to create a functional hierarchy diagram for an approval process. Essentially we create a routing list of which users need to approve a document and then each user in turn reviews the document and either approves or rejects the document adding comments based on which action they did. My problem is I don't know how you would create a functional hierarchy diagram for this. Anyone doing something similar or can give me some pointers?

--

Douglas Scott
dsscott_at_gte.net

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there. -- Will Rogers