Re: PL/SQL Coding Standards

From: Tom White <twhite.revealnet.com_at_mail.revealnet.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

Martin gildea wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone send me, or know where I can get, a coding standards guide
> for SQl and PL/SQL.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin.

Martin;

At the risk of sounding quite self-serving, we have a knowledge base developed by Steven Feuerstein, one of the world's best PL/SQL developers. It contains hundreds of topics centered around PL/SQL "best practise" standards. Even includes stuff like self-documenting naming standards, and other such items.

There's a 3-session demo available for download at our website, www.revealnet.com. There's also a PL/SQL-only forum called the "PL/SQL Pipeline", which is sysoped by Steven and other experts that we know on a daily basis.

Anyway, thanks and hope it helps.

Tom Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message