Reports 2.5 - Runproduct

From: <rajs_at_meghdoot.mastek.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

Hi Everybody,

I am calling a report from a menu and the PL/SQL script written at the menu item is

declare
  pl_id ParamList;
  pl_Name Varchar2(10) := 'COMP';
begin
pl_id := Get_Parameter_List(pl_name);
if Id_Null(pl_id) then

     pl_id := Create_Parameter_list(pl_name);
     Add_Parameter(pl_id,'DIST_NO',TEXT_PARAMETER,:GLOBAL.DIST_ID);
end if;
 Set_Parameter_attr(pl_id,'DIST_NO',TEXT_PARAMETER,:GLOBAL.DIST_ID); RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS,'DRRCAGE',SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME, FILESYSTEM,pl_id , null);

When this particular menu item is invoked, only the Reports Server window is present and it does not show any activity and the report never is activated. Can you help me?

Rajs Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message