Re: Help ME!

From: Steve Corbett <stevec_at_fcs.wa.gov.au>
Date: 1997/05/29

well first off
please make your subject heading more meaningful otherwise no one will bother to read your posting. ie help me with what? people have thousands of postings to sift through - the subject heading is used to sift the crap.

second
for job ads for oracle post to comp.databases.oracle.marketplace *only* put the country and city in the subject matter please. for instance i notice most ads from USA dont state USA. please state whether your client will consider non-residents.

stevec.