CGI AND PROC

From: Vincent GEANNIN <p9408_at_bigiup.univ-lemans.fr>
Date: 1997/05/28

Hello,
[Quoted]  I try to develop a CGI with PRO C for getting data from an oracle database.
 I have two question :

  • I use this line to connect to the database : EXEC SQL DECLARE DB_NAME DATABASE ; EXEC SQL CONNECT :username IDENTIFIED BY :password at DB_NAME USING :db_string ; but when I execute the CGI, I have this error ORACLE error-- Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-12154

[Quoted]    (REM this lines work well with a non cgi programe)

  • The other problem is that the size of the cgi program is 4Mo My Makefile is maybe Bad, so does someone have a good Makefile for develop cgi programme with proc.

Thanks, GEANNIN Vincent Received on Wed May 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message