Help ME!

From: brian s. <brian_at_pluto.tekmarkinc.com>
Date: 1997/05/28

[Quoted] Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me and point me in the right direction. Please note this is not a job ad I just am a little lost. I am a relatively new technical recruiter. This is the first time I have been using the Internet as a recruiting source. So as anyone who is familiar with the Internet, is well aware it has an endless supply of information. My problem is I don't know how to access all of it. So I am just asking if someone can extend a helping hand and able me to sort this vast amount of information. I am in great need of experienced Oracle Database DBA's or OS/2 project managers. So if anyone can be so kind and just give a little input where I can find people with such abilities it would make my life so much easier. My email address is brian_at_pluto.tekmarkinc.com for anyone that is kind enough to lend me a hand. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Brian   Received on Wed May 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message