Re: MS-Query, SQL-NET problem

From: Fernando Pereira <n_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

First, is the view sql equal to the query you are trying?

If both queries you are tying are equal, then I think you can spot the problem if you use our tool, TunaSQL. It can be used in any NT or 95 box, with SQLNet. And then it will explain what Oracle is doing in each SQL (including plans and statistics), so you can spot it easily (I hope. if you don't, then tell me why because we may need to add some something to Tuna).

Fernando Pereira (morgan_at_cardume.com) CardumeSoftware
www.cardume.com

 Tom Haley wrote in article <01bc6534$6b356f20$14a18693_at_thaley.creighton.edu