Re: Data Conversion Tools

From: Mario van Essen <marvaes_at_hacom.nl>
Date: 1997/05/26

Darren,

look for SmartDB. Smart DB is a dedicated product from a dedicated company on conversion to (and from) Oracle. SmartDB is very flexibel and lets you manage source and target databases seperated. SmartDB woks with standard SQLLoader end extents it with their own generated scripts. You will not have any need fro writing PL/SQL.

Mario