Designer 2000

From: Kathleen Abrahams-Holley <holley_at_radix.net>
Date: 1997/05/26

I have most of Oracle's tools at work, including Designer 2000. However, I
work from home often and have most of the tools installed on my home computer running on Personal Oracle. I am having a hard time installing Designer 2000. Does anyone know if Designer 2000 will work on a Personal

Computer? Is there anything else I should be doing after installing the Repository? The installation seems to have gone well, but none of the tools icons are enabled.
Thanks for the help,
Kathy Received on Mon May 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message