Refreshing charts from Oracle Forms 4.5 (Prob)

From: <Amir>
Date: 1997/05/23

Can any body help me on this planet ??

        Problem is with the Oracle graphics or Oracle Forms.

  1. I created a simple display jnk.ogd in oracle graphics with query 'query0' and saved it.
  2. Then I created a form jnk.fmb with a chart item 'cht_jnk' on the canvas and a push button 'foo'.
  3. In When-New-Form-Instance I called og.open ('jnk.ogd', 'cht_jnk'). It works !
  4. A trigger when-button-pressed on push button 'foo' creates a record group xyz and adds this record group as a parameter in parameter list p1 that parameter list has been passed to Oracle Graphics as follows
	Add_Parameter(pl,'query0', DATA_PARAMETER,'xyz');
	Og.Refresh('jnk.ogd','cht_jnk',pl);

        I think every thing is according to book.
	But it did not update the chart according to new record group.

	I am getting crazy. Please help me if u can.

Amir Raza Khan ( SE )
Lahore Stock Exchange
Lahore, Pakistan. Received on Fri May 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message