FFI Oracle

From: Hari Prassad <hprassad_at_gssec.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/05/23

Hi,

I am working on Forms 4.5. My basic requirement is to destroy any window from my client application. I have written a procedure in my forms, which uses ORA_FFI calls. The window SDK function which has been used by me to destroy the window is DESTROYWINDOW. I am able to destroy the window of my current application but I am not able to destroy any other window. I have determined the window handle through findwindow function, which returns correct value. I have tried to check for the validity of the returned handle using set setwindowactive function, which works ok.

This is the portion of my procedure.

V_hwnd is window handle
ff_findwindow is the function which determines the window handle.

    v_hwnd := ff_findwindow(pv_fh_findwindow,
                            v_app_class_name,
                            v_app_window_title);

    if v_hwnd = 0 then
        return(FALSE);
    else
        v_ret1 := ff_setactivewindow(pv_fh_setactivewindow,
                                    v_hwnd);

        v_ret_flag := ff_destroywindow(pv_fh_destroywindow,
                                       v_hwnd);
        IF v_ret_flag = 0 Then
              message('unable to destroy window');pause;
              return(FALSE);
        ELSE
              message('Destroyed window');
              return(TRUE);
        END If;

    end if;

My email id. is bimalshah_at_hotmail.com.

Thanks in Advamnce
Bimal Received on Fri May 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message