Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/05/23

Put the set_item_property in you post query trigger maybe in your validation trigger if you need it to change as soon as the user updates the field.

Miles Thomas (thomasm_at_"at".logica."dot".com) wrote:
: The help file gives the necessary parameters.

: Beware, though, on Windows, certain properties cannot be changed, even tho
: forms has the property to change them (a MS Windows limitation). This may
: be one of them.

: --
: Miles Thomas
: Logica UK Ltd
: thomasm "at" logica "dot" com
: The above are personal opinions, and are
: not necessarily the opinions of my employer.

: Ray Dawson <dawson_at_sgi.net> wrote in article
: <Pine.SOL.3.95.970522134811.18089A-100000_at_scorpio.bv.sgi.net>...
: > How do I use set_item_property (dynamically, within a PL/SQL trigger) to
: > set the foreground, or background color of a text item?
: >
: > To be clear, I don't want to do this within the property sheet. I want to
: > accomplish it programatically in a dynamic fashion.
: >
: > Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
: >
: > TIA,
: > --
: > Ray Dawson
: >
: >

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you