MS-Query, SQL-NET problem

From: Tom Haley <comett_at_creighton.edu>
Date: 1997/05/20

Greetings,

 I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or not, but I am in need of some assistance. I am trying to use MS -Query to connect to an oracle database and execute a select query. I don't have any trouble connecting to the database or attaching to the oracle tables. The problem occurs when I try to run a query against a "view". When I run the query it either takes a very long time to return, or it doesn't come back at all.

If anyone has found a solution to the problem or a work around, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom Haley
Information Systems Manager
Creighton University
comett_at_creighton.edu Received on Tue May 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message