Re: ProC++. how to?

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/05/19

Paul (pts_at_bom.gov.au) wrote:
: I have a simple program I usually compile with cc
: after the ProC precompiler which works fine.
: I tried to compile this with gcc ( which handles c++ )
: after the usual precompile stage.

Oracle supplies a set of sample Pro*C++ programs with their product. Try compiling those first and then look again at your code.

I have used gcc 2.7.2 and against pro*c 2.2 on a solaris box with no problems.

[Quoted] On Solaris the sample code is in the ${ORACLE_HOME}/precomp/demo/proc directory.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with