Oracle Installer: Installing sql*net on Win95

From: Dudley R. Snyder <dudley.snyder_at_trilogy.com>
Date: 1997/05/19

I need to setup an oracle install file to install sql*net client on Win95 machines. I'm getting an error that there is an unbounded variable in w32tcp. I think the problem is the wrong variable in the "Parent" column. What should go there? Here's the line from win95.prd:

#### Product      Parent Filename   Version      Interface Label
              Location               Size     Visible? Selected? Open?
Description
                                                         Volume

47 w32netclt23  ntnet23  "netc23"   "2.3.2.1.1"  "SQL*Net Client"
              "..\..\..\WIN32\SQLNET\NET23\CLIENT"   6197808 true     false
    false "Oracle SQL*Net Client is the networking software product that allows the client machine to communicate with the server machine." "NETC23" Received on Mon May 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message